- Assist and manage matters related to the Directors, Shareholders and other Investor Relations/ Public Relations assignments.
- Responsible for all internal and external communications, including Annual Reports, press releases and corporate presentations.
- Liaising with Company Secretary and/or able to carry out Company Secretary duties especially on Corporate Governance, Statutory and Listing Requirements and compliance matters.
- Liaising with the group’s solicitors and manage legal and litigation matters for the Company.
- Support overall administrative and general affairs of the group.
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- Preferably with working experience.
- Pleasant, proactive, willing to learn and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess a strong commitment to ensuring corporate compliance.
- Must be willing to juggle diverse tasks with tight deadlines and work independently even under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage but is not essential.