Career at COSTA International Cruise
We launched our corporation with COSTA International Cruise to be COSTA’s primmary manning Agent here in Malaysia at a Hotel in Kuala Lumpur on 31 May 2018. It’s a great honor to be able to invite Tuan Mustaffa Kamal, Pengarah Bahagian Pekerjaan Semenanjung Malaysia, JTK, Kementerian Sumber Manusia, Ms Shelly Wang, Recruitment Manager of Costa Pacific Asia Operations (PAO), the Media, and Academic Organizations to witness this auspicious milestone.
The aim of the event is to foster the participation of and dialogue between various stakeholders, including Jabatan Tenaga Kerja, under the purview of Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia, and academic organizations, so as to promote local employment for Malaysians, and to create awareness of the cruise industry.
Following vacancies are open for Malaysians:
- GSO (Guest Service Official)
- Room Service Attendant
- Waiter / Waitress
- Bartender / Barmaid
- Beverage Server
- Housekeeping Steward
- F&B Attendant (Snack Steward)
- Chef / Cook (Pastry/Japanese/Korean/Chinese Cuisine)
- Casino Dealer
- Many more… in F&B, Kitchen, Housekeeping & Entertainment Departments.
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must be at least 18 years old and be physically fit.
- Have working experience in hotels and restaurants
- or have educational certificates for hotel management / travel management
- or have educational certificates for culinary
Testimonials from our clients
Advance Advisory’s consultants (Executive Search Division) has proven to be a shrewd advisers, whom we have engaged successfully on a number of occasions. Read full testimonial…Mr. Lee Koon Long
Julian K. Tan is one of the few executive search firms I know who acts with professionalism. Read full testimonial…Mr. Francis Hartmans
Julian is a strategic orientated talent acquisition manager who understands the nuances of the search business. Read full testimonial…Mr. Tan Liong Sie
AdvanceAdvisory understood that partnering with us meant helping us build a cohesive team and a culture, not just filling “job specs”. Read full testimonial…Mr. KC Chan
Julian is an excellent example of how a great recruiter should be. Read full testimonial…Mr. K B Ho